SELAMAT DATANG DI BLOG SEDERHANA KAMI SEMOGA BISA MEMBERIKAN MANFAAT BAGI ANDA SEMUA

Monday 6 August 2012

About Me

Bro "SS" & Me
My name is Amir Mahmud, i come from Tasikmalaya-Jawa Barat-Indonesia, i often use motorcycle like going to work, to go shopping, go to the beach, touring with my friend whether short trips or away, i love to do it.
I now live in Tangerang-Banten-Indonesia, because i work at one office in there. My wife comes from Serang-Banten-Indonesia and we have one more boy he was only five years, his name is muhammad gustav abdillah, we really love him. We are also love to ride motorcycle because it can avoid the jams.
I also love to write poems or poetry when the time was empty, only to reveal the contents of the outpouring of the heart when it is missed someone, disappointed or happy.
cause I made this blog is because I often forget to address its own zip code, I also never miss MotoGP on local tv shows, and other information that I want to share although slightly, just for you all.
batas_2113@yahoo.co.id
+628129642942